Add Reply
New Poll

Tell me what you've done for me, Cordite//Valyrian
28 | Magical | Loyalist
Zale
Ex-Detective/Unemployed Gig Harbor, WA Single Played by kruse
shipper - dragots 2350
To whom it may concern,

Did you happen to find a way to get me un-fired yet. Okay, reinstated. Whatever is the opposite of my being "on a break" from the Division of Investigations. .

Azalea M. Shaw
May 18 2018, 10:10 PM
22 | Magical | Grindlewaldian
Cordite
Bassist, The Sirens Paris, France Single Played by Valyrian
shipper dragots 6300
To Azalea M. Shaw

Er, excuse me - is this your letter? I believe that I received it, instead of its intended recipient..

From Cordite Amelia Laurent
May 18 2018, 10:27 PM
28 | Magical | Loyalist
Zale
shipper - dragots 2350
Cordite Laurent,

Apologies, I’m not sure as to how that occurred. My owl is getting old and senile.

Your name sounds awfully familiar. Although, I don’t think that we have ever met before..... wait a minute. You’re the bassist for The Sirens. Aren’t you? Of all the people to accidentally send my owl to ... this is quite embarassing. Didn’t mean to bother you.

Azalea M. Shaw
May 18 2018, 10:47 PM
Cordite
shipper dragots 6300
To Azalea M. Shaw

Yes, I am The Sirens' bassist. I don't believe that you and I have been acquainted.

Mistakes happen all the time. Don't feel embarrassed. You have not bothered me.

I do hope that you get reinstated - cases need to be cracked, and you seem to be just the right person to crack them.

From Cordite Amelia Laurent

May 18 2018, 11:04 PM
28 | Magical | Loyalist
Zale
shipper - dragots 2350
Cordite Laurent,

May I say that I love your guys' music It's a pleasure to accidentally be in correspondence with you. I am glad that I'm not bothering you. .

Pleasure to meet your acquaintance. Do the Sirens write their own songs? Why thank you I am not very fond of being an ex-detective at all. I'm going out of my mind with boredom and don't get me started at the total disdain I feel at being stuck at my parents' house because they've never really accepted the fact that I'm a witch.

I don't think I saw you around Ilvermony. Did you go to Hogwarts or one of the other international schools?

Azalea M. Shaw
May 21 2018, 12:21 PM
Cordite
shipper dragots 6300
Azalea, M. Shaw,

Why, thanks very much, Azalea - er, Miss Shaw. It's always a pleasure divine to make the acquaintance of a salt-of-the-earth Sirens fan. It's my pleasure to be in accidental correspondence with you.

We Sirens write and perform our own music. You're quite welcome. What's it like to be a detective? Are you the Sherlock ace-detective type? It wouldn't be fun to be out of work.

My parents have never accepted me as I am. They never have thought that I'd ever ammount to anything, and I expect that they never will.

I attended Beaubatons Academy of Magic. You wouldn't know it by reading my correspondence, but I'm French. I see that you know about the magical world - what do you make of it, if I may ask it of you?

Oh, I take it that you had attended Ilvermorny? What was it like there? What were your professors like? Did you have many friends there? I'd dearly love to visit Ilvermorny.

I hope that I'm not being intrusive,

Cordite A. Laurent
May 21 2018, 05:20 PM
28 | Magical | Loyalist
Zale
shipper - dragots 2350
Cordite Laurent,

I thought that the Sirens wrote and preformed their own music. I'm glad that I was correct. You guys are bloody brilliant. I've been a fan since day one. You may call me - Azalea or Zale - friends of mine refer to me as either.

Ah, French. Very nice. I've never been to Beaubaxtons. What was that like? Ilvermony was neat. Our robes were cranberry and a light blue color. The exact shade I'm not entirely certain of anymore. I used to know. The four houses were named after magical Northern American creatures which is neat or so I always thought it was. I feel you there. My parents thought I was a right ol' freak because they're no maj. I was the family secret. The blemish. It was always Zale attends boarding school. My younger siblings were their pride and joy. I never faulted my younger brother and sister. I love them. I just hope they know that because to them it may have come off as I wasn't around much and wanted to up and leave as soon as possible. I wasn't trying to abandon them. I was just trying to find a sense of home and control after graduating from Ilvermony and wizarding New York always felt like home.

IA la Sherlock Holmes basically. It's a real adernaline rush. I don't want to sound cocky, but I was damned good at my job.

Azalea Marlene Shaw
May 21 2018, 08:42 PM
Cordite
shipper dragots 6300
Azalea M. Shaw,

Zale, huh? Nickname-sharing - this surely makes us friends. I have never been one for nicknames, but 'Cordite' surely beats 'that hot, rocker, bass chick from The Sirens - the French one' - as I've been referred to previously.

It cheers me to no end to hear of your dedication to us Sirens - to our music, to what we are trying to achieve through our music. In large extent, to us.

Beaubatons was...my light in my darkest of days. My sanctuary away from home. From my parents' unachievable expectations of me that I never have been able to live up to.

The place where I achieved my academic and social dreams. I had friends who I considered to be my family there, as well as those who would beseech greatness and tutoring of, and from, me. It sounds heavenly, really - Ilvermorny, and your descriptions of it.

The four Northern American creatures sound marvelous. I can assure you, with confidence, that your parents are wrong about you. You're not what they deem you to be.

My siblings were treated differently to me - Max was, and still is, the golden child, the one bound for greatness and distinction, while Claudette was, and is, fire and ice, oil and water, that shiver down your spine - never one to be the first to accept assistance, and always the first to serve her self-interests before she sought to help others.

You certainly sound as if you are an incredible agent and asset to your chosen employer. In case they don't tell you so, they're lucky to have you on their side and in their employ. Your job sounds incredible.

That's perfectly understandable and logical. If they don't know it already, then your siblings will come to know that you've always had their best interests at heart, and that in spirit, you had always been there for them, most especially in those moments where you may not have physically been there beside them. I'm sure that they love you.

You have my apologies if I am overstepping the mark in any way.

Cordite A. Laurent
May 21 2018, 09:21 PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll