DISSENSION -> The Green Felds of Home...

Add Reply
New Poll

The Green Felds of Home..., -The Greenfeld Family-
30 | Fringe | Finite Incantatem
Maia
Finite Incantatem Media Guru Chatworth, New York In a relationship Played by Topher
shipper dragots 1600
family requestGREENFELD

Okay so this is a rather messy want ad rather than doing several different ones for various members of Maia's family and then her long term boyfriend I've put them all in one... Suffice to say there are different plots for each so without further ado...

the greenfeld banker
So in Maia's app, her father, the Greenfeld Banker, has the name James Buchanan 'Bucky' Greenfeld. He works at the New York branch of Gringotts bank. As the story goes, there was a time when Bucky took his daughter to work one day and owing to his good relationship with the goblins that he worked with he introduced her to them, namely one, Thorgate, who has remained Maia's friend to this day. He has a love of magical creatures, even if he is a banker. Maybe there is a reason for this in his history? There is also an opportunity at least in my mind for this guy to be a 'non-violent' lobbyist for creature (incl.vampire, goblin, werewolf) rights in the reconstituted government. But he is also a strategist who placed his children so far apart and developing them in different areas: Maia in media and her brother elsewhere (see below). It didn't cause any ill feeling in the family, because they aren't big on emotion, but just made them a distant bunch. So maybe Loyalist / Rappaportian Banker-Politician...
the greenfeld professor
Michelle 'Shelly' Greenfeld, Maia's mother, is the Charms Professor at Ilvermorny. She is as blunt as her daughter is and is far from an easy 'O' in magical exams. She made sure that whilst her children were at the American School of Magic, that she was probably harder on them than any of her students.That being said, I see her as a passionate teacher, and possibly having a wider occupation, what with the reduced student numbers, lack of professors (at the current time) etc. It's worth saying that she would have been muggleborn... at least in my head... She would probably be either Loyalist or Rappaportian I imagine...
the greenfeld brother
I had pictured him as having a shorten-able name like his dad, so I picked Woodrow, which eventually became 'Woody'. He is Maia's fraternal twin, they were both sorted into Wampus. I purposely didn't mention him much in the application as I feel like where Maia was 'put' into the media by their father, Woody was either steered into politics, or perhaps health? Either way, they were separated and essentially became so distant beyond cards and the odd owl they didn't speak. All their father's doing. The plot I have is suddenly after ten years he turns up in her life again... either as a member of Finite or as an operative of MACUSA and then we can go from there.
the long term boyfriend
- Reserved for Kruse - Having met shortly after being sorted into Wampus, 'love at first glance' was an understatement. They just 'fitted', there were any arguments and both sets of parents approved. They used to sneak across Ilvermorny boundaries frequently and met creatures and did all sorts. When she moved to the media, he moved into lobbying and banking trying to impress Maia's father. However when Maia upped and moved to California, the last thing he went to do was to see the Banker to ask permission to ask Maia to marry him. Now all he has to do is find the right time...
If you like the ideas of the mother, father, brother and boyfriend: any or all, but don't like the face claims, the names or whatever these can all be changed, I'm just really keen for people to bring these characters to life.
Apr 27 2018, 11:22 AM
| |
Played by
shipper dragots
I want the long-term boyfriend. I would love to brainstorm and would you mind if I would like to combine this with another want ad?

Oscar Issac - ok?
May 14 2018, 06:11 PM
30 | Fringe | Finite Incantatem
Maia
Finite Incantatem Media Guru Chatworth, New York In a relationship Played by Topher
shipper dragots 1600
Reserved for you
May 16 2018, 11:16 PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll